Translate

Friday, May 11, 2012

Graphics (cd covers)





These are my CD covers for graphics at college, the first picture being the front cover, the second the little insert in the middle and the last the back cover. Our brief was that a band named "the stuctures" has asked us all to create their cd covers, and we had to create this band from our imagination, give them names and so forth and create their genre. 
Using my Leavesden Mental Hospital shoot from Photography AS, I gave the cd covers an 'alternative indie' feel, of sorts, and using photoshop, completely molded the images to what i needed them to do or to be. 
I'm genuinely really happy with the result, I like how the insert is black and white, and gives focus on the front and back covers, and I like how everything fits together.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment